- Who & What is an entrepreneur?
- How do you know if you an entrepreneur?
- Get real! Ask difficult questions
- Getting started
- Hard work makes you lucky, make your own luck
- Fake it till you make it
- Ready for opportunity and risk
- Take responsibility for your own success
- Customer service
03 Think differently, work differently
also see: 22 Change = Opportunities (in disguise)
- Innovative thinking
- Creative problem solving
- Making big decisions
- Reinvent yourself, reinvent your business
- Work smarter – exploit technology
04 Make mistakes, fail better
- Your people are your biggest asset, not expense
- Consultation and getting buy-in
06 Your product or service
- What are you selling?
07 Work better – Systems and Processes
08 Marketing your product, and yourself
- Getting known
- Is there really a market for your ‘product’?
- How to sell successfully
- The customer experience
- Quality & service, do they still matter?
- Getting your message across
10 Research and facts
- Value of ‘research’ and reflection
- Track trends